Eventbrite is the largest event technology company in the world, powering more than 2.5 million live experiences each year. After a decade of building and marketing to organizers of all shapes and sizes, we’ve achieved strong traction across five continents, many vertical segments, and all market tiers. While our customer base already includes some of the world’s biggest festivals, conferences, and nonprofits, we see a huge opportunity in sustained focus on growing those strategically valuable segments. The challenge is to design and execute a strategy to seize that opportunity.
The Eventbrite Portfolio Marketing team brings solutions to market that empower event organizers across the globe to achieve their goals using Eventbrite’s platform. The team is responsible for driving business growth by defining and developing market segments, packaging innovative solutions, and building integrated go-to-market strategies that aim to inspire and differentiate.
Eventbrite is looking for a segment marketing leader to develop and lead execution of go-to-market strategies to shift brand perception, generate and capture demand, and grow our market share across a diverse set of Large Accounts including Registration/Conferences, Non-Profits, and Consumer Festivals.
You’ll strategically evaluate customer needs, market perception, competitive landscape, and our product capabilities to build and execute on multi-channel GTM strategies. You’ll focus first on developing greater intelligence about our target markets (through market research, competitive intel, win/loss calls, etc) and then work cross-functionally across Marketing, Sales, Product, Customer Success, Customer Support, and Design to turn insights and strategy into creative marketing and sales enablement programs to drive increased opportunity volume, higher win rates, and improved retention and advocacy.
The ideal candidate for this role is deeply customer-obsessed, has an uncanny ability to turn data into insight, is experienced at developing and executing on integrated sales and marketing campaigns, and can communicate the benefits of a complex solution in an authentic, compelling way.
- Build our Large Accounts GTM strategy and execute integrated marketing campaigns for brand building, demand creation, customer acquisition and retention
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research, competitive intelligence gathering, and win/loss analysis to evaluate product/market fit in strategically valuable segments
- Use that research and analysis to develop effective product positioning and messaging that shifts brand perception in those segments
- Drive creation of new segment-specific sections of our website to attract and engage those valuable segments in a more focused and personalized way
- Produce content to enable our Sales and CS teams to deliver persuasive pitches and win and retain our most valuable customers
- In partnership with Product Marketing, develop go-to-market plans for related product launches, and embed our product innovation into customer touch points across the marketing and sales funnel
- In partnership with Content Marketing, Customer Marketing, and Design, develop solution-oriented collateral, thought-leadership content, and case studies for your target segments to support the Sales and Customer Success teams in accelerating the business
- Inform the product roadmap, and instill a deep, actionable understanding of our customers across the company
THE SKILL SET
- Minimum 5 years of strategic marketing experience, with a deep customer obsession
- Proven track record planning and successfully executing integrated sales and marketing strategies; Product Marketing or Sales Enablement experience a plus
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research and analytical skills, with an uncanny ability to turn data into insights across a diverse set of datasets and research subjects
- Strong storytelling skills, with a demonstrated ability to translate technical functionality into compelling customer-centric narratives
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail, and expertise at managing multiple work streams with cross-functional dependencies
- Creativity, comfort with ambiguity and autonomy, a growth mindset, and a “make it happen” spirit
- Experience organizing events
- Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records