Senior Product Manager
- Madrid, Spain
Eventbrite has built its business on empowering event creators with solutions to enable their success.
In the process, we have touched millions of event creators and consumers, helping them get together, explore their interests, and pursue their passions through live experiences. Now, we’re embarking on a journey to make our platform even more powerful and intuitive for our most valuable creators. Our suite of creator product tools which help creators create, manage, and market their event programs is a critical part of the value we need to deliver.
To help us deliver on this ambitious vision, we are on the hunt for an energetic Product Manager who puts the customer first, is passionate about user experience and lives and breathes data to make decisions. Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
You’ll be joining a global team of experienced and talented Product Managers, Engineers and Designers who are focused on building a product that empowers and enables customers to participate in great live experiences. We are passionate about events, motivated, collaborative, and a fun-loving team responsible for a high-growth, global business.
The tools we are building for creators are critical to our company strategy and delivering an intuitive product experience that enables our creators to run their business and you’ll be responsible for defining a vision, strategy and leading a team in executing a roadmap on one or more of these tools. You will make data-driven product decisions supported by both metrics and user research. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and will collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers within and across other business units. Your ultimate goal is to build a high quality product that will engage and retain customers.
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of user-centric products
- Understand user needs; identify and define product requirements
- Create clear goals for the team. Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers, Designers and Analysts to deliver impact for our business and users
- Use data and metrics to inform your strategy and success criteria
THE SKILL SET
- 4-7 years of product management experience
- Great communication skills
- Passion for live events, frequently attending events and buying tickets online
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Data-driven, analytical problem solver
- User-first mindset with experience in user research and testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with self-service user-facing SMB products
- Experience or knowledge of eCommerce platforms / marketplaces
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it's an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
Is this role not an exact fit?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Back to top