Senior Product Designer, Music
At Eventbrite, our mission is to empower people through live experiences. Whether through attending your favorite concert or hosting a conference, events can be transformative. They can also be pretty complicated. As a product for anyone in the world, it shouldn’t be. Eventbrite is looking for a Product Designer on our Music team to build the best music solution for music venues in the world.
We are a centralized design team that values partnering with Product Managers and Engineers to make a positive impact on our user's lives and business. To that end, we embed within business teams so we can specialize in getting to know our users and focus on our products. We care deeply about our design craft and value constructive design feedback as an opportunity to improve and keep growing. We believe in engaging with the professional community, participating in regular programs and events with some of the most influential professionals in design.
Eventbrite is building the world’s most powerful live music platform. The Music design team is responsible for creating unique solutions for independent music venues throughout the world. You’re a user-centric designer, understanding our venue owners and event promoters that help put on the most incredible live experiences. You will be responsible for working on teams and projects that support the entirety of the music promoter lifecycle, from event creation, holding/booking shows and closing the books with reporting and payouts. As Eventbrite is across many platforms, you will be responsible for designing for native (iOS and Android) as well as our responsive web experience.
- Own an entire area of the music event experience and help align cross-business strategies
- Visit venues, conduct interviews and identify opportunities for Eventbrite to provide value for event promoters and venue owners
- Deliver project work, from research through creation of design specifications
- Partner with product, engineering, and research to ensure projects are well-defined, high impact, and successfully executed
- Guide products towards solutions that are unquestionably simple, intuitive, and “just work” for our usersWork closely with design leadership to ensure a cohesive user experience across our entire product ecosystem
THE SKILL SET
- Strong portfolio showcasing real live work and your design process
- A user-centered approach to designing software and services for people
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems, guidelines and other best practices
- Deep understanding and up to date experience with modern web application technologies, including responsive web and native iOS/Android app design
- Excellent storytelling skills to present and communicate your work
- Self-aware teammate with highly developed emotional intelligence
- Ability to clearly set and juggle priorities to focus on the most important issues
- Excellent communication skills, including prior experience communicating to senior-level executives
- 5-8+ years of professional design experience
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
FLSA Status: Exempt
Back to top