Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Over the past 10 years, the Eventbrite team has grown from a small but mighty group in San Francisco to a global community of 800+ employees in over 10 countries. We are scaling our People Operations team to support our domestic and international expansion, and continue our investment in our #1 asset: our people (our “Britelings”).
We are looking for a Sr. HR Business Partner in our San Francisco, CA HQ to provide hands-on and strategic support to our Britelings and our leaders.
Eventbrite’s HR/People Operations team is dedicated to creating and delivering an exceptional Briteling experience at every stage of the employee lifecycle. We provide efficient and seamless partnership, people processes, policies, systems, and programs to our teammates. We strive to remove barriers and provide the tools needed to help our Britelings develop and thrive. We’ve built a team culture that is unparalleled and we’re committed to elevating our own bar of excellence.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the Sr. HR Business Partner provides tactical and strategic HR consultation to optimize talent management, structure, process and culture, with the goal of achieving exceptional business results. You will be part of our larger Briteling Experience function which includes: HR Business Partners, People Operations, Recruiting, and Facilities. The HRBP function is critical in executing Eventbrite’s people programs, providing superior internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement within Business Units and the organization as a whole.
- Provide strategic business partnership to leaders within your geo and client groups with a clear focus on performance management, change management, leadership development, and conflict resolution
- Assess organizational capability to achieve business goals and design and deliver targeted solutions to address gaps and uplevel team performance and morale
- Assess employee and team development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Develop and drive change management initiatives within your client groups
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to leaders and employees
- Maintain knowledge of local labor market trends and partner with Recruiting to implement competitive hiring strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Contribute to the development of HR programs and processes such as workforce and succession planning, learning and development, total rewards programs, etc.
- Evaluate and recommend best practices in the application of HR systems and policies
- Co-facilitate learning and development programs
- Investigate and resolve employee relations matters and investigations including workplace conflicts or allegations of policy and/or legal violations; work to ensure issues are properly identified, reported, investigation and resolved
- Draft, review, and update ER- and HR-related templates
- Maintain and protect confidential data with great discretion, judgment, and professionalism
- Maintain an awareness of Human Resources principles, practices and the related regulatory environments
THE SKILL SET:
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience, with 5+ years in a HRBP role or equivalent
- Deep functional experience in talent management, compensation, employee relations, organizational development, training, coaching, etc.
- Demonstrated success coaching, advising, and providing consultative support to leaders across multiple levels of a global tech organization
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, and/or employment law
- Demonstrated experience managing complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision making skills and a bias to action
- Personal leadership: ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style; ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities
- Can-do, make it happen attitude
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
- BA or BS degree
- Experience implementing impactful HR Analytics
- Global HR experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Back to top