We’re a small but mighty Field Operations team who spends the majority of our time on the road supporting our largest customers. As Eventbrite grows rapidly, we’re looking to build our team and scale our ability to provide best in class field operations resources globally.
The Field Operations team at Eventbrite is responsible for making sure our largest events (think 100,000 person music festivals, mud runs, and international film festivals) go off without a hitch. We build servers in the desert, train thousands of event workers how to use our products, and make sure that every person who attends an event on our platform gets into the event without a hitch. We are charged with the deployment of thousands of assets to events of all kinds, setting up secure networks, and training their teams to use our technology to make sure lines move smoothly and attendees have a seamless experience. Meet some of the Field Operations team and go behind the scenes at some of the events they support.
We are looking for an event expert and excellent project manager to help drive the on-site success of our largest and most complex customers. In this role you will partner closely with senior leadership to develop an effective and efficient on-site support and asset fulfillment program for the Australian market. You will work with our sales team to help close new business, and create solutions to meet the goals of those customers after they have been on-boarded. You will manage our assets program, and ensure our customers have access to the equipment they need to scan and sell tickets at their events. You will provide on-site support of our technology at some of the largest events you can imagine.
Be prepared to update your frequent flyer status. In this role you will be representing our products and services in the field and on the ground at large-scale events throughout Australia and New Zealand We expect the delivery of our services to be as creative and innovative as the work that went into building these industry-leading products.
Reporting to the Global Director of Field Services, this position requires a proven ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, a strong understanding of technology systems, and extensive event operations experience.
- Work with the General Manager of Australia and the Global Director of Field Services to develop strategies and programs to support our growth in the market
- Partner with the Sales team to close high value accounts
- Partner with Account Management to effectively on-board high value accounts
- Drive on-site solution design for the most complex events and accounts in the Field Ops book of business
- Build and support portable patron access control systems
- Build and manage our asset delivery program in market
- Provide training on Eventbrite technology and procedures both in the office and on-site
- Work with Account Managers to design and support attendee access strategies
- Coordinate box office planning, support, and operations
- Work closely with our world-class Product and Engineering teams to build and maintain industry-leading products
- Provide on-site coordination of event staff and volunteers
THE SKILL SET
- 5+ years of experience in event management
- Previous experience working with wired and wireless networking tools
- Track record of managing high occupancy events or conferences
- Experience managing teams of FTE employees and contractors on-site
- Experience working collaboratively with Sales teams
- Strong project management skills
- Solid understanding of web standards and Apple iOS products
- Strong organization, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Ability to travel frequently
- Background in the entertainment industry is a plus
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply for this position, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.