At Eventbrite, we aim to deliver groundbreaking event organizer tools and attendee experiences, globally. We’re looking for an experienced leader to head up our Product Design team and be an evangelist for user-centered design
The Eventbrite Brand team is a centralized, multi-disciplinary group of strategist, designers,researchers and makers, who work across product groups and functions to bring our mission to life inside and outside of the product. Our strategists and researchers are specialists within their field of work, and steadfastly focused on putting the user at the center of every strategy. We are skilled at turning strategic insights into compelling creative propositions that inspire our designers and creatives, as well as product managers, engineers and other functions. We are the stewards of the brand inside and outside of our products.
As the Senior Director of Brand Strategy and Activation, you will report to the Chief Brand Officer and apply your strategic and creative skills to bring this brand to life inside and outside of the product experience. You are skilled at defining the strategic positioning of brands and digital products with a strong basis of storytelling. You can translate the strategy into breakthrough creative work in partnership with internal creative teams. You thrive in a dynamic, agile environment leading enthusiastic team members and collaborating with cross functional teams. A significant aspect of the role is activating the brand through owned projects as well as by influencing others to take action.
- Partner with the Chief Brand Officer and executive leadership to develop visionary brand strategy that inspires internal and external stakeholders
- Lead positioning of products and features that drive deep customer engagement across all of the business units
- Drive the research and analytics efforts that inform the strategic direction of brand and product design as well as the evaluation of those efforts through the execution phase.
- Build a culture of compelling storytelling within the company, with an emphasis on narratives that highlight the partnership with our event creator community.
- Create and expand a global strategy for activating the brand through programs that increase the awareness of Eventbrite and the perception that Eventbrite is the most loved platform for creating and discovering live experiences.
- At least 15 years of brand and marketing strategy experience, of which a significant portion is with building world-class brands
- Ability to turn product strategy into insight driven product positioning and proposition development
- Experience with informing the strategic direction of informative and evaluative research and data based insights
- Natural storytelling ability in various forms ranging from external consumer communications to internal briefs that inspire the organization
- Demonstrated ability to influence strong-minded leaders outside of the brand function
- Self-aware teammate with highly developed emotional intelligence
- Ability to clearly set and juggle priorities to focus on the most important issues
- Extraordinary communication and partnering skills, including prior experience communicating to senior-level executives
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
FLSA Status: Exempt
Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice to understand how we process your personal information when you apply for a job with us.