Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst
The Sales Operations team is responsible for helping to improve sales strategy, methodology and approach, creating a more efficient and effective sales organization as a result. This role requires a keen understanding of the integrated functions within a sales organization and the ability to build and execute on programs that drive superior sales results.
You’ll collaborate in building out and scaling our Salesforce instance for a high growth Sales organization spanning four continents. You’ll succeed by working cross functionally to ensure tools and processes are optimized to meet the current business requirements. You’ll need to be a problem solver and leverage the resources at your disposal to continue to support and drive overall company initiatives.
The Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst is responsible for design, architecture, development, and ongoing support of our enterprise Salesforce.com (SFDC) solution that supports our Sales and Marketing organizations. We need someone who is driven, business-minded and technically strong.
- Provide day to day SFDC platform and user support
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations with both internal and third party systems
- Work closely with business partners to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, etc
- Manage and run all stages of project implementations from business and technical requirements gathering to post deployment support
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for technical designs, project plans, deployments and training documents
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as provide business intelligence analytics
THE SKILL SET:
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required
- 2+ years of experience as SFDC Admin or Business Analyst
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations
- Demonstrated experience with integration of SFDC with other systems (central authentication, database exports/imports, LDAP, CRM, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Apex, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers, Force.com Platform preferred
- Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs (via java, or through web services) to integrate Salesforce.com with other tools preferred
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer ideal
- Naturally curious about how organizations scale
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Problem solver with demonstrated ability to work with others to quickly reach scalable solutions
- Effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our Sales team.
Back to top