The Sales Operations team is the backbone of the Sales Organization. Eventbrite’s Sales team is moving up market and expanding globally. Our challenge is to tackle large and targeted projects to optimize our ever-scaling Sales Organization. We own strategy, organization design, compensation structures, KPI reporting, and CRM design. Having this scope of responsibility allows our team to tackle new challenges and make more impact each quarter. Our team of creative self-starters is motivated by solving unstructured problems. We lean on each team member's expertise, while operating with a lot of independence, to ensure personal and professional growth for each teammate. We deliver our impact by clearly articulating our insights to the sales organization to drive impact and results.
The Sales Operations team works day-in and day-out to be the strategic partner to the Sales Organization. We do this through strategic problem solving, project management, and communication. We solve problems and implement solutions to help our managers run a more effective global salesforce. We are responsible for helping to improve sales strategy by analyzing the team structure and performance, recommending team expansion, designing motivational compensation plans, analyzing pricing structures and discounting, forecasting the future to allow leadership to proactively respond, and modifying and maintaining salesforce to ensure it meets our ever changing business needs. Our team is focused on creating a more efficient and effective sales organization as a result.
You will be a strategic resource for Sales Leadership, focused on scaling our reporting infrastructure. You will use your background in data analysis, sales business partnership, and project management to help our Sales Leadership make the right decisions for the future of Eventbrite. You will not only be asked to analyze the sales metrics we currently track, but also research and implement new metrics and methodology. Your curiosity will serve you well.
You will tackle the creation of salesforce dashboards, salesforce reports, tableau dashboards, as well as weekly and monthly flash reporting. Ad hoc analysis will include deal valuation, customer specific requests, contract and renewal negotiation, acquisition and renewal trend analysis, and support other strategic initiatives as they come. While reporting to the Head of Sales Operations, you will also be integral in identifying key trends within the organization (e.g. team, individual, or geography performance) to help Sales Leadership recognize and drive areas of strength while optimizing past weakness. You will be an integral part in setting the strategic path for the future success of a team that’s moving Eventbrite’s product into even larger live experiences.
THE SKILL SET
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations, finance, or consulting
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to develop dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- Ability to identify KPI’s for a sales organization and create effective/scalable reporting to leadership
- Detailed understanding of a SaaS sales organization structure
- Ability to communicate in an clear and concise manner to senior leadership
- Entrepreneurial mindset who seeks out change
- Enjoys working in an ambiguous, fast paced job environment
- Strong problem solving, judgement, and organizational skills
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Experience with creating Tableau dashboards
- Obsessed with details, systems, and process
- Previous experience working within a sales organization at a late stage start-up
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?