Sales Account Executive
We are building a best-in-class, enterprise sales organization comprised of motivated and high performing sellers. The opportunity is big, competition is fierce, and we have miles to go before we sleep. We're looking for experienced solution sellers to bring their creative problem solving skills, excellent communication and competitive drive to the team.
What makes Sales at Eventbrite so exciting? We work with event creators that run everything from complex conferences to large scale food festivals. No one conversation is the same, there is no script nor one-size-fits-all solution to sell. We are consultative experts that have experience working with large organizations, multiple decision makers and multiple stakeholders.
Our team of Account Executives are accomplished sales professionals that have high standards of performance, are eager to win and be part of a winning team. As an Eventbrite Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for prospecting and acquiring new business by leveraging our unique value proposition, by evangelizing our end-to-end event management solution and by ensuring the broader market understands how we are shaking up the way event technology is done. Learn more about the team from some of our Account Executives here.
We’re looking for someone with 5+ years of solution sales experience and is as self-sufficient as they are curious. A successful team player in this role will have the mindset of a small business owner, will be process-oriented, have meticulous pipeline management skills, are consistent top performers, expert communicators, detail-oriented and obsessed with staying on top of industry trends and changes in the competitive landscape. You know how to build your own pipeline and have a consistent track record of overachieving revenue goals.
If you are smart, experienced, driven and passionate about revolutionizing the event management industry, we want to hear from you.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly/annual key performance metrics by selling Eventbrite solutions into new accounts
- Deliver a value-based solution sales process that positions Eventbrite as a strategic event management partner to prospective organizations
- Primarily engage clients on the phone or virtual meetings and may participate in face-to-face meetings based on need
- Create, maintain, and develop a sales pipeline through a combination of cold and warm calling, email campaigns, and industry knowledge
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Executives, etc.
- Develop expertise in the ticketing industry by identifying trends, market challenges, and competitive offerings in your vertical and territory
- Update our CRM system with customer and pipeline dataConduct accurate deal forecasting and revenue delivery
- Effectively work with peers in the sales organization, customers, and vendors to interpret information and improve sales processes
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5 years of experience in an acquisition sales role, with a record of revenue quota over-achievement, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Proven ability to self-source majority of pipeline
- High win rate against self-sourced opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage yourself to key sales metrics such as win rate, forecasting accuracy, quota attainment, pipeline creation, lead generation, etc.
- Proven ability to execute on consultative sales methodologyFirm understanding of how to identify target customers, evaluate buyer interest, recognize decision-making processes, handle objections and close the business
- Experience with successfully negotiating complex contracts
- Experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive and web based presentation technology
FLSA Status: Exempt
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Back to top