Revenue Operations strives to enable our Revenue facing functions (Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Customer Success) to scale top line growth quickly and efficiently. We are looking for high energy, entrepreneurial minded individuals to help us achieve this mission via data driven decision making and analytical insights.
The Rev Ops team’s mission is to support our Revenue teams in executing as efficiently and effectively as possible. We implement and support the tools they need to operate, and provide the data/insights they need to make effective decisions. Eventbrite is continually growing its user base, expanding to new markets, and creating new ways to provide value for organizers and attendees, and our Rev Ops team paves the way for this growth and expansion.
The Candidate will be joining our Insights Team within Rev Ops. This group is responsible for maintaining, automating, and refining the reporting landscapes of our Sales, Marketing and the Customer organization. S/he will work closely with the leaders and contributors of each of these groups to determine innovative ways to provide value through data driven insights. S/he will also be working closely with other analytically-minded groups within Eventbrite such as FP&A and Data Science.
- Experience analyzing data and preparing reporting for leadership teams
- Working with automated reporting tools such as Salesforce or Tableau to create dashboards that drive business performance
- Thinking critically to determine appropriate analysis angles and performance indicators to drive value for an organization
- Ability to draw insights from complex analyses, synthesize into key recommendations, and communicate findings to key stakeholders to build understanding and drive action
- Conducting and presenting in depth modeling to understand the root causes of business trends and pinpoint mitigation opportunities or specific actions to reduce risk and add value
THE SKILL SET
- 2-5 years analytics experience in FP&A, Finance, Consulting, business analytics or in high growth company required
- Excel (analysis and modeling)
- Experience working in SFDC (reports, dashboards etc.)
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Global SaaS company experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree (quantitative field preferred)
- Analytical experience in Sales Operations, Marketing Operations or Customer Success Operations
- Veteran user of Tableau, comfort performing analysis and building dashboards
- Active Eventbrite user with passion for live events
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records