Eventbrite is the largest event technology company in the world, powering more than 2.5 million live experiences every year. After a decade of building and marketing to organizers of all shapes and sizes, we’ve achieved strong traction across five continents, many vertical segments, and all market tiers. Eventbrite’s distribution partners help our organizers reach new ticket buyers where they spend time online and sell more tickets. Facebook is one of our longest standing and most important partners. Eventbrite organizers taking advantage of Eventbrite’s integration with Facebook see on average double sales and free registrations. Our challenge is to continue to drive value for our organizers by improving and marketing this special partnership.
The Eventbrite Portfolio Marketing team brings solutions to market that empower event organizers across the globe to achieve their goals using Eventbrite’s platform. The team is responsible for driving business growth by defining and developing market segments, packaging and pricing of our solutions, and building integrated go-to-market strategies that aim to inspire and differentiate.
Eventbrite’s Product Marketing team is looking for an experienced product marketer with strong growth marketing and partnership management skills. You will be responsible for driving ongoing awareness and adoption of one of Eventbrite’s most exciting partnerships, our integration with Facebook, among event creators. In partnership with Facebook’s product marketing team, you will lead all inbound and outbound product marketing initiatives related to this partnership, including additional quantitative and qualitative customer research, messaging and positioning, sales enablement, and GTM for new feature releases. You will also be expected to raise potential areas of opportunity to pivot or iterate on existing GTM strategies, where appropriate.
The ideal candidate for this role is a strategic problem solver and cross-functional collaborator with the ability to learn quickly and navigate complex, global organizational structures.
THE SKILL SET
- 3+ years of product marketing (or comparable) experience in the technology industry
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail, and expertise at managing multiple work streams
- Expert storyteller, with a demonstrated ability to translate technical functionality into customer-centric narratives
- Effective cross-functional collaborator with the ability to navigate complex, global organizational structures
- Proven ability to take initiative and raise potential areas of opportunity to pivot and/or iterate on existing strategies or GTM activities
- Solid data skills and ability to partner with data science teams to apply data in relevant, meaningful ways and translate quantitative insights into marketing narratives
- A deep understanding of Eventbrite customers and use of this knowledge to create solutions and messaging that resonates and inspires action
- Experience collaborating with third-party partners on product and/or marketing initiatives
- Ability to write basic SQL queries and fluency with data-driven market strategy
- Experience working as part of a global team
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
FLSA Status: Exempt
Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice to understand how we process your personal information when you apply for a job with us.