Payments, transactional systems and the user experience associated with them are at the core of Eventbrite’s global product, and our ability to manage millions of transactions seamlessly and securely is critical to our business. An important part of our value to our organizers is enabling them to easily sell tickets, manage orders, access their funds quickly, and get the reporting that they need to run their businesses. The Payments Product Manager will be responsible for designing and building the products and features that make all this possible.
You’ll be joining an experienced team of talented Product Managers and Engineers to focus on building payment products that are simple, robust, and leverage the capabilities of the best payment processing partners available globally. You’ll be charged with creating an experience that is delightful and easy-to-use. You will own the payments roadmap, and spearhead Eventbrite’s international expansion efforts.
You’ll shape the future of payments at Eventbrite by defining a vision, strategy and roadmap and executing on it. You will gather and specify product requirements, understand customer pain points and opportunities for product improvements. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with peer product managers and engineers, as well as regional general managers globally, and partners in accounting, legal, and operations. Your ultimate goal is to build high quality products that will delight our customers and impact our high-growth business.
THE SKILL SET
- 5-7 years of product management experience
- Passionate and knowledgeable about payments, with strong technical level understanding
- Passion for live events, frequently attending events and buying tickets online
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results in payment products
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- Former experience with e-commerce marketplaces
- Experience as an event organizer
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.