From inception, we at Eventbrite focused on building great products for our customers. Whether helping our organizers create and promote events using our world-class platform, or enabling consumers to find and attend events that fuel their passions and enrich their lives. All in all, our products support millions of event-enthusiasts worldwide.
As a Product Manager, you will draw from a passion for building new, innovative products and a deep intuition for great user experience to help us cement the long-lasting relationship we build with our customers. You will help the team move from vision to execution to launch, and be in the center of shaping our future.
Our Product team is focused on building engaging, frictionless and delightful organizer and consumer experiences on every screen and any device. We define and prioritize what to build and when, making sure we delight our customers and always feel proud of the products we deliver.
So far, our entire product team resides in our San Francisco headquarters. However, in the past 10 years we have expanded to over 8 countries and are looking to establish our product presence in some of these critical locations. We believe that having local product managers working alongside our distributed engineering teams will help us operate more effectively as a truly global company. You’ll work directly with both our teams in San Francisco and Mendoza in our second largest office. Meet the Engineering team.
The engineering teams in Mendoza, Argentina are already working on a variety of product areas touching organizers, consumers and foundational aspects of our platform. As a Product Manager, you will shape the future of these products, define their vision, strategy and roadmap. Working with your team(s), you’ll lead the technical development and launch of features, gather and specify product requirements, understand user pain points and opportunities for product improvements. You’ll work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across the globe, collaborate with peer product managers on the team to ensure alignment with our overall product strategy, and be the local product champion. You’ll bring a passion for the customer, a do-what’s-right attitude, and leverage data to track performance and measure success. You’ll go above and beyond to build great products that we all are excited to use and share with our customers.
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5 years of product management and analytics experience
- A deep understanding and empathy for users
- Passion for live events, frequently attending events and buying tickets online
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results in consumer products
- Make-it-happen spirit. You can work through complexities and ambiguities and bring order to the most complex projects
- Passionate about emerging mobile and web technologies, with good technical level understanding
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence, lead and work part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- Conversational to advanced level English
- Spanish (advanced level as we are a Spanish-speaking office in Mendoza)
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Prior startup experience preferable
- MBA or strong business acumen is a plus
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
Back to top