Eventbrite's business continues to grow and scale rapidly, powering millions of events. Event creators and event goers need new tools and technologies that empower them to have the most meaningful live experiences.
Over the last decade, we have built a world-class software as a service (SaaS) platform for organizers, enabling millions of events globally. In the process, we have touched millions of consumers, helping them get together, explore their interests, and pursue their passions through live experiences. Now, we’re embarking on a journey to further connect our consumers and organizers and drive the discovery of live events.
To help us deliver on this ambitious vision, we are on the hunt for a rock-star Product Manager who puts the customer first, is passionate about user experience and lives and breathes data to make decisions. Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
You’ll be joining an experienced team of talented Product Managers and Engineers who are focused on defining and building the next generation live events platform. We are passionate about live events, motivated, collaborative, and a fun-loving team responsible for a high-growth, global business.
There are many aspects to the event lifecycle process that you can help shape: from event creation to marketing tools, to being able to sell more tickets with data that will help our clients make better decisions about running their business. You’ll be responsible for defining a vision, strategy and roadmap and then executing on it. You will work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers within and across other business units. Your ultimate goal is to build high quality products that will delight our clients and impact our high-growth business.
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Great communicational skills
- Passion for live events, frequently attending events and buying tickets online
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- Conversational to advanced level English
- Spanish (advanced level as we are a Spanish-speaking office in Mendoza)
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Former experience with e-commerce marketplaces
- Experience as an event organizer
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.