Product Designer, Consumer
At Eventbrite, our mission is to empower people through live experiences. Whether through attending your favorite concert or hosting a conference, events can be transformative. They can also be pretty complicated. As a product for anyone in the world, it shouldn’t be. Eventbrite is looking for a Product Designer on our Consumer team to provide innovative solutions to discover events and connect people to experiences all over the world.
We are a centralized design team that values partnering with Product Managers and Engineers to make a positive impact on our user's lives and business. To that end, we embed within business teams so we can specialize in getting to know our users and focus on our products. We care deeply about our design craft and value constructive design feedback as an opportunity to improve and keep growing. We believe in engaging with the professional community, participating in regular programs and events with some of the most influential professionals in design.
Eventbrite is trusted source for millions of people to find events that can change their lives. We are building products that are connecting people to these events and we’re looking for a designer that help build the future of event discovery. As a user centered designer, you’ll be conducting user research and collaborating with your design peers, engineers, and product managers on experiences and experiments that connect people with events that they didn’t know existed. As Eventbrite is across many platforms, you will be responsible for designing for native (iOS and Android) as well as our responsive web experience.
- Interview users and identify opportunities for Eventbrite to provide value for attendees of events.
- Implement and iterate on processes and guidelines that create efficiency and value across Eventbrite globally
- Deliver project work, from research through creation of design specifications
- Partner with product, engineering, and research to ensure projects are well-defined, high impact, and successfully executed
- Guide products towards solutions that are unquestionably simple, intuitive, and “just work” for our users.
- Work closely with design leadership to ensure a cohesive user experience across our entire product ecosystem
THE SKILL SET
- Strong portfolio showcasing real live work and your design process 2-5 years of professional design experience
- A user-centered approach to designing software and services for people
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems, guidelines and other best practices
- Deep understanding and up to date experience with modern web application technologies, including responsive web and native iOS/Android app design
- Excellent storytelling skills to present and communicate your work
- Self-aware teammate with highly developed emotional intelligence
- Ability to clearly set and juggle priorities to focus on the most important issues
- Excellent communication skills, including prior experience communicating to senior-level executives
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team and read about our Brand Summit.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
FLSA Status: Exempt
Back to top