Do you love writing world class copy, analyzing data, and running experiments? Do you like to work in small, fast-paced teams that challenge themselves daily to increase growth? If so, we would like talking to you. In the near future, the majority of Eventbrite’s business will come from outside of the United States. The company is currently in a phase of strong international growth and now have offices in Brazil, Argentina, UK, Ireland, Germany, the Netherlands, and Australia, in addition to our San Francisco, Nashville, and Sacramento offices in the US. We want to continue to aggressively grow our international business and, where necessary, strategically open offices and build a local presence.
We have ambitious growth plans for Brazil. As marketers, we’re singularly focused on growth and how to communicate our mission to audiences of all types. We have untapped potential to tell our stories and grow our community of event organizers, and ultimately power millions of live experiences in Brazil.
Eventbrite officially launched in Brazil in October 2015, after two years working under the Eventioz brand. We have a small team of marketers and salespeople that is pushing for continuous growth. Our goal is to help event organizers offer the best experience to passionate event goers, using best-in-class solutions built by Eventbrite. The São Paulo office is focused on marketing and sales, and is responsible for growing the size and loyalty of a thriving community of event organizers in Brazil.
Our dynamic team covers a full stack of marketing activities -- from brand building and content creation, to demand generation, social media, performance marketing, offline events, and marketing analytics. We are charged with continuing to fuel our successful growth in the Brazilian market by strengthening our brand awareness and converting new customers.
This is a job that starts with analytics, and involves creativity, problem solving, and mastery of all marketing channels. You will analyze customer data, develop your own insights, and come up with new ideas to accelerate conversion, and ultimately drive growth. It’s a complex job, requiring strategic thinking, online marketing skills, and a dedication to great copy.
The reward is equally significant -- the opportunity to shape the way a growing sales and marketing organization does business, and ultimately drive the company that powers millions of live experiences globally.
THE SKILL SET
- 3+ years of online marketing experience
- Past conversion optimization work that had significant impact in business growth
- Examples of world class copywriting you have done to drive action from users
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to create tests, including examples of experiments you have run in the past and their results, good and bad
- Full understanding of funnel metrics, email campaign metrics, performance marketing, and landing page optimization
- Fluent English, including ability to carry business conversations in person and on the phone
- You have worked in a startup environment
- You are passionate about events
- You have used Eventbrite in the past, as an attendee or organizer (or both!)
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.