In the near future, the majority of Eventbrite’s business will come from outside of the United States. The company is currently in a phase of strong international growth and now has offices in Germany, Australia, Ireland, the Netherlands, Argentina, Belgium, Spain, and Brazil, in addition to our San Francisco and Nashville offices in the US, and London where this role is based.
We want to continue to aggressively grow our international business and have ambitious plans for the UK and Ireland. The Online Marketing Specialist will play an important role in this growth story, particularly focusing on getting Eventbrite in front of new audiences and acquiring potential customers.
Eventbrite officially opened our London office in September 2011, bringing a world-class platform to enhance live experiences to a new audience. Over the past six years we have seen strong organic growth and brought in great talent. Today the team is made up of three primary functions: Business Development, Marketing, and Customer Success. We are all working towards our shared vision of helping Eventbrite bring the world together through live experiences.
This role sits within the Marketing Team. You’ll collaborate closely with the rest of the UK & Ireland marketing team as well as our global colleagues, including the channel, performance and product marketing teams, to grow our online reach and unlock new audiences.
You will oversee the execution of a range of online marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition, across various channels and programs. Working closely with others in the marketing team you will help to produce creative strategies that support our regional growth goals. You will also drive sustainable long term growth through community marketing.
The right candidate for this role is naturally curious and resourceful with a track record in driving growth through a data driven testing approach. Data obsessed and analytical, you excel in a fast paced environment with an eye for detail and an aptitude for iteration.
- Drive growth for the Eventbrite business in UK & Ireland, owning the metric of top of funnel traffic for all segments of the Eventbrite business.
- Work with the marketing team to lead the execution of online campaigns to drive acquisition across both our self service and high value audience segments.
- Be the point person for all performance marketing and SEO activities in the UK, co-owning local strategy with the global team.
- Use your CRO skills to turn qualified traffic into quantifiable business and revenue.
- Drive our community marketing activities - owning strategy for our online community of event creators, Event Tribe.
- Minimum 2 years in a digital marketing role, preferably within a fast moving startup or agency environment.
- Experience with automation and CRM software such as Marketo and Salesforce.
- Proficient in performance marketing across AdWords, display advertising, Facebook and other platforms.
- Experience running paid customer acquisition campaigns and building advertising funnels on all major advertising platforms.
- Experience in using CRO (conversion rate optimisation) to drive growth.
- A strong understanding of how to use SEO strategies to increase qualified traffic.
- Highly analytical with the ability to identify problems and translate ambiguous / complex data into clear actions / tests; high proficiency with analytics programs including Google Analytics is a must.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Basic web development skills; including knowledge of HTML, CSS and Wordpress.
- Data visualisation software familiarity, including Tableau.
- Passion for community marketing and online community building.
- Familiar with various optimisation tools.
- Proficient with Google Tag Manager.
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice
to understand how we process your personal information when you apply for a job with us.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?