- Have flexible working hours between 08:00 - 18:00
- Primarily support and manage Amsterdam & Antwerp office administration and operation needs
- Be the first POC for greeting guests and other Britelings visiting the office
- Ensure adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and other office supplies, and manage related vendors and budgets
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Taking control of lunch orders, liaising with suppliers to deliver seamless lunch delivery 3 times a week
- Creating PO’s/Supplier Invoices and doing expenses
- General projects and cost saving exercises
- Partner with our other offices and headquarters to ensure consistent and effective cross-functional communication
- Support cross-functional teams as required
- Partner with HR and IT for onboarding and offboarding co-ordination
- Organize office events, happy hours, off-sites, recruiting events, parties, etc.
- Book business travel arrangements
THE SKILL SET
- At least 2 years experience as Office Manager in a fast paced (international) environment
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems, and the ability to stay cool under pressure
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work independently
- A great sense of flexibility and ‘Make It Happen’ Spirit!
- Keen problem solver with an infectiously upbeat attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and under pressure
- A confident, professional and determined approach
- Excellent multi-tasker, accuracy and highly organised
- A trustworthy, autonomous and enthusiastic hands-on approach to all tasks with a flexible approach to changing priorities
- Knowledge of Google Calendar, Word and Workday a bonus!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- An attractive salary package and pension scheme
- Allowances for commute, sports and wellness
- All the tools you need (MacBook, big monitor)
- Working in a fast paced, international environment
- Flexible work environment supporting sliding hours and understanding small leave of absences
- Room for personal growth in one of Netherlands biggest ticketing companies
- A young dynamic team with a ‘let's make it happen’ mentality
- Catered lunch three days per week and team events
- Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours
Meet Some of Eventbrite's Employees
Head, Category Marketing
Martina leads a team of marketing experts whose mission is to fuel growth of the millions of events on the Eventbrite platform. She oversees marketing, acquisition, and engagement initiatives across key industry verticals.
Back to top