Over the past 10 years, the Eventbrite team has grown from a small group in San Francisco to a global community of 900+ employees in over 12 countries. As our office manager for the Melbourne office you are responsible for creating and maintaining a great work environment. As part of the Facilities team, you will work closely with other facility managers around the world.
The Eventbrite Australia team is focused on enabling event creators to be more successful, helping Australian event consumers to find amazing things to do and growing our business both domestically and throughout the Asia Pacific region. The team is made up of three primary functions: Business Development, Marketing, and Customer Success. We’re a growing team, and we help each other out as we work towards our shared vision of making Eventbrite a household name when it comes to live experiences.
The Facilities team supports Eventbrite and our team’s culture through creating great working environments and seamless services in the Briteland. We’re passionate about bringing a consistently delightful workplace experience to Britelings in our 12+ (and counting) offices worldwide. We’re a people-centric organisation and are defined by our willingness to challenge traditional thinking to pursue new territory with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong sense of ownership and pride.
Due to significant growth, we’re looking for a fun, energetic and organised Office Experience Manager to help with facilities management and act as the ‘go-to’ for any office needs. As the first port of call for anything office related, you’ll be a key member of the Briteling Experience (BX) team and work closely with HR and other key stakeholders in areas such as recruitment; volunteering; health and wellness, and office events.
You will be a key contributor to our local facilities strategy; will partner closely with your peers in other geos to ensure we’re leading the way in anything facilities/experience related, and will also be responsible for organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of our office.
We’re looking for someone who is proactive, always thinks ahead, and will ensure that Eventbrite is one of the best places to work and our team is set up for success.
- Be the first point of contact and face of Eventbrite for Britelings and guests and any office or facilities issues that arise
- Support and manage the office administration needs of the Melbourne based staff
- Facilities management including liaising with all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Manage central services, including reception, mail, keeping the office, kitchen and meeting rooms tidy, catering, etc. and maintenance and upkeep of the office
- Ensure adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and other office supplies
- Ensure health and safety is maintained; acting as fire marshall, and keeping abreast of any new regulations
- Organize office events, including client events, happy hours, off-sites, recruiting events, parties, etc
- Create PO’s/Supplier invoices, and manage expenses, including timely payment of all invoices
- Organise and schedule meetings for management, as required
- Local and international travel bookings for the entire AU&NZ team
- Partner with Briteling Experience (BX) to provide support with onboarding, offboarding and executing employee wellness and volunteering programs
- Support all staff, as required, to ensure consistent and effective cross-functional communication
THE SKILL SET
- Minimum three years’ office management and/or facilities experience in a fast paced environment with the ability to collaborate effectively with operational heads locally and in international offices
- Keen problem solver with an infectiously upbeat attitude, while staying cool under pressure
- An independent, autonomous and enthusiastic hands-on approach to all tasks; willing to roll-up your sleeves and get in to help anytime
- Proactive approach to identifying improvements that can be made to any health & safety regulations/obligations
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, with a confident, approachable demeanour and great sense of humour
- Creativity and an ability to ‘think outside the box’ in social and fun activities that drive morale and positivity
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills - juggling deadlines and priorities with accuracy is a way of life for you
- Diligent budget management and vendor relations
- Knowledge of the Google suite is a plus!
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply for this position, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Back to top