Over the past 10 years, the Eventbrite team has grown from a small but mighty group in San Francisco to a global community of 900+ employees in over 12 countries. We are scaling our People Operations team to support our domestic and international expansion, and continue our investment in our #1 asset: our people (our “Britelings”).The experience "Britelings" have in the office is central to their productivity and engagement. As part of the Briteling Experience team, you will work across the organization in our pursuit to live at the intersection of happiness and impactful work.
The Facilities team, as part of Briteling Experience (BX), supports Eventbrite and our team’s culture through creating great working environments and seamless services in the Briteland. We’re passionate about bringing a consistently delightful workspace experience to Britelings in our 11+ (and counting) offices worldwide. Eventbrite is a people-centric organization, and our team leads the charge in constantly raising the bar. We’re defined by our willingness to challenge traditional thinking to pursue new territory with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong sense of ownership and pride.
The Facilities team supports Eventbrite and our team’s culture through creating great working environments and seamless services in the Briteland. We are responsible for all administrative, facility, and operational support.
The office manager is responsible for organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of our Amsterdam and Antwerp office. The successful candidate is proactive, always thinks ahead and will ensure employees are well served and assist in operating the office effectively. Interactions with all internal and external contacts must be graciously and cordially stewarded.
- Have flexible working hours between 08:00 - 18:00
- Primarily support and manage Amsterdam & Antwerp office administration and operation needs
- Be the first POC for greeting guests and other Britelings visiting the office
- Ensure adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and other office supplies, and manage related vendors and budgets
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Taking control of lunch orders, liaising with suppliers to deliver seamless lunch delivery 3 times a week
- Creating PO’s/Supplier Invoices and doing expenses
- General projects and cost saving exercises
- Partner with our other offices and headquarters to ensure consistent and effective cross-functional communication
- Support cross-functional teams as required
- Partner with HR and IT for onboarding and offboarding co-ordination
- Organize office events, happy hours, off-sites, recruiting events, parties, etc.
- Book business travel arrangements
THE SKILL SET
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- At least 2 years experience as Office Manager in a fast paced (international) environment
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems, and the ability to stay cool under pressure
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work independently
- A great sense of flexibility and ‘Make It Happen’ Spirit!
- Keen problem solver with an infectiously upbeat attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and under pressure
- A confident, professional and determined approach
- Excellent multi-tasker, accuracy and highly organised
- A trustworthy, autonomous and enthusiastic hands-on approach to all tasks with a flexible approach to changing priorities
- Knowledge of Google Calendar, Word and Workday a bonus!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- An attractive salary package and pension scheme
- Allowances for commute, sports and wellness
- All the tools you need (MacBook, big monitor)
- Working in a fast paced, international environment
- Flexible work environment supporting sliding hours and understanding small leave of absences
- Room for personal growth in one of Netherlands biggest ticketing companies
- A young dynamic team with a ‘let's make it happen’ mentality
- Catered lunch three days per week and team events
- Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of events in 180 countries in 2017. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Back to top