We are committed to building an amazing user experience that both looks and feels great, and that we’re shipping the highest quality apps possible. Our organizer apps power businesses of all sizes, from smaller conferences to massive international food, film, and music festivals. Their performance is critical; we must have a high level of confidence around every release and know that it will perform perfectly to guarantee a seamless experience for any Eventbrite powered event.
As a Mobile Software Engineer you will collaborate with product, design and other engineers to formulate and implement solutions to various needs and requirements. We work in an iterative fashion to always have a shippable product that can instantly add incremental value to our users. We value code quality and high confidence around our releases.
THE TECH STACK
We primarily use Swift to build our iOS apps paired with a mix of InterfaceBuilder and Programmatic Layouts to share eye candy to our users. We leverage and contribute back to open source projects as a standard part of our development practices. We also try to build things in a reusable and maintainable way by default.
THE SKILL SET
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Cocoa Touch and vast iOS development experience.
- Experience working with iOS persistence frameworks (CoreData and Realm).
- Experience with third-party libraries and iOS dependency managers (CocoaPods or Cartfile).
- Wide knowledge about REST APIs.
- Understand Push Notifications.
- Understand the process of submitting apps to the App Store, working with Apple Developer Portal and iTunes Connect.
- Experience working with XCTest iOS framework.
- Experience working with git-flow.
- Fluent English skills
- Experience using Python in a production environment
- Active contributor to open source software
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?