Marketing Automation Administrator
- Help evolve the global marketing tech stack administration & execution.
- Ensure our systems are best-in-class to support global business requirements around automation, conversion and optimization tracking, personalization and lifecycle management.
- Propose improvements to marketing and sales processes to drive speed and efficiency in systems.
- Maintain API health of business critical marketing technology and manage the integration between Marketo and Salesforce.
- Participate in cross-functional data hygiene/governance initiatives and maintain data quality for the global marketing database.
- Evaluate technologies and drive insights and ideas for testing, process improvements or technology enhancements.
- Keep system users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation including operational processes, workflows and training documents.
THE SKILL SET
- Proficient in systems and technology management for marketing.
- 3-5 years of B2B experience in the technology industry, preferably working with a sales organization focused on large or enterprise level accounts.
- Experience supporting or developing marketing programs that drive pipeline contribution such as content, offline experiences, SEO, etc.
- Proficient in marketing automation solutions (Marketo preferred) and Salesforce.
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation and SFDC CRM best practices.
- Experience working with external vendors/partners to configure/develop software applications.
- Managed a large scale marketing database and overseen augmentation and supported initiatives around improving database quality.
- Problem-solving maven adept at quickly dissecting an issue into its component parts and identifying the root cause or opportunity.
- Excellent prioritization skills - ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Understanding of the sales pipeline from lead to bookings and very familiar with marketing contribution to this pipeline.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility to multi-task across projects with varying deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsHigh energy, self-starter with bias for action and sense of urgency to deliver results.
THE TECH STACK
- Salesforce (SFDC)
- Full Circle
- Familiarity with multi-touch attribution (MTA) and experience reporting using an MTA methodology.
- Experience with enterprise level contact strategies including account-based-marketing (ABM).
- Background in Content and/or Email Marketing.
- Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events.
Meet Some of Eventbrite's Employees
Head, Category Marketing
Martina leads a team of marketing experts whose mission is to fuel growth of the millions of events on the Eventbrite platform. She oversees marketing, acquisition, and engagement initiatives across key industry verticals.
Back to top