Manager - Talent Acquisition, Europe
- Lead our overall recruiting and talent acquisition strategy for Europe. You're a full-cycle recruiter at heart and can do anything from create a European-wide hiring plan, all the way through to closing candidates.
- Develop scalable and efficient candidate sourcing pipelines via multiple channels, including active and passive talent, referrals, agency hires, and long-term talent pools.
- Position Eventbrite as employer of choice via online and offline employer branding and recruitment marketing.
- Lead, manage and grow our Talent Acquisition team in Europe and act as a business and thought partner to hiring managers.
- Further develop our recruiting metrics and data visibility to continually identify opportunities and optimise.
- Build on our high quality evaluation and selection process to continue delivering excellent candidate experience and ensure we maintain our rigorous hiring standards in Europe.
THE SKILL SET
- Experience: 8+ years of in-house recruiting experience. Recruiting for all levels of an organisation, from entry-level to senior-level positions with at least 2 years leading a team of Recruiters and/or Resourcers.
- Exceptional communications skills: This role will require a lot of listening and communicating. The ability to authentically communicate (written and verbally) in a way that makes people feel heard and drawn to work with you are essential.
- Strategic: We rely on data to drive decision making and conduct weekly hiring manager meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, and recruiting processes and tools.
- Creative: You regularly think outside the box and have an arsenal of ideas on how to best engage and bring together talent, hiring managers, and the opportunity. Your ideas manifest itself into evolving our recruiting programs across the globe and in impactful marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Accountable: As an ambassador of Eventbrite, you are accountable for embodying the spirit of the company both internally and externally. You create exceptional candidate and hiring manager experiences and are an awesome partner; always willing to lend a hand and have each others backs.
- Collaborative: There is no ‘I’ in ‘team’ at Eventbrite -- we’re seeking someone who is supremely collaborative, cross-functional, and a believer that success is best reached through team collaboration. Trust and delivering on your promises are key.
- Organised and structured: Managing a variety of moving parts with ease comes naturally to you. We’re looking for someone to keep on top of all the logistics that go along with the entire recruiting lifecycle. From getting a requisition approved to delivering an offer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German. Spanish and Dutch are a plus.
- A track-record in reaching ambitious recruiting goals and measuring success via KPIs and OKRs.
- Deep knowledge working with an ATS or CRM to engage and organize candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Passion for live experiences and an avid Eventbrite user
- Prior experience working with an award-winning culture and/or notable people-centric company
- A combination of agency and in-house experience
- Experience working in a multinational, high-tech and entrepreneurial environment
Meet Some of Eventbrite's Employees
Galen heads some of Eventbrite’s Engineering Teams. He shapes and troubleshoots Eventbrite’s software architecture, offering users a highly sophisticated platform that connects communities around shared passions.
Back to top