Manager, Product Design
Eventbrite’s mission is to bring the world together through live experiences. Whether through attending your favorite concert or hosting a conference, events can be transformative. They can also be pretty complicated. As a product for anyone in the world, it shouldn’t be. Eventbrite is looking for a Product Design Manager to lead our Design team in Madrid and provide innovative solutions for our event creators along the entire event lifecyle.
We are a centralized design team that values partnering with Product Managers and Engineers to make a positive impact on our user's lives and business. To that end, we embed within business teams so we can specialize in getting to know our users and focus on our products. We care deeply about our design craft and value constructive design feedback as an opportunity to improve and keep growing. We believe in engaging with the professional community, participating in regular programs and events with some of the most influential professionals in design.
Eventbrite is looking for a Product Design Manager to grow the design team in our Madrid office and build products for our Creators that are innovative and customer-centric. You’ll be partnering with Product and Engineering leadership to make strategic business decisions and interview and hire candidates that embody the values of Eventbrite. You will help define the design culture, evangelize design, and empower your team through coaching and critiques.
- Lead an entire area of the organizer lifecycle and create a cohesive experience for our users
- Manage and mentor Product Designers
- Hire and retain new talent to grow the design team globally
- Interview users and identify opportunities for Eventbrite to provide value for event creators
- Implement and iterate on processes and guidelines that create efficiency and value across Eventbrite
- Partner with peers in Product, Engineering, and Research to ensure strategic initiatives are well-defined, high impact, and successfully executed
- Guide products towards solutions that are unquestionably simple, intuitive, and “just work” for our users
- Collaborate with Product teams and Designers in other offices
THE SKILL SET
- 2+ years managing Product Designers
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- A user-centered approach to designing software and services for people
- A player coach that likes to get their hands dirty
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team and read about our Brand Summit.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
FLSA Status: Exempt
Back to top