Eventbrite is in exciting times for the foreseeable future: We are expanding into new international markets, creating new products, and still growing our primary business. The Insights team within the Revenue Operations group plays an instrumental part in supporting all of these activities. You will be part of the team that drives scale and growth of our Ticketing & Registration Business Unit. You will drive better decision making by providing insights through weekly, monthly and quarterly analytics and reporting for our revenue teams. You will help us drive actionable insights.
The Rev Ops team’s mission is to enable the Revenue teams to scale top line growth quickly and efficiently. As part of the Insights team, the Business Analyst will focus on supporting the the majority of the Revenue facing team with analytics while being part of an experienced, insight driven team. The Insights team is charged with providing analytical rigor to key strategic and operational questions, producing better decision making through data. The goal of the team is to help scale and drive insights that will impact top line growth of the Marketing, Sales and Customer organizations.
The Business Analyst - The Candidate will join our Insights Team which is responsible for maintaining, updating and communicating most of the standardized analysis for Sales, Marketing and the Customer organization. The position will work closely within the Revenue Operations group and cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. S/he will also be working with Finance, particularly FP&A and other Center of Excellence within Eventbrite.
- Analyze data, highlight trends to the revenue owners / leadership teams and prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Manage, maintain, and leverage dashboards in tools like Salesforce, Gainsight and Tableau to provide visibility into business performance.
- Track progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives by identifying key metrics and building executive-facing dashboards in Tableau.
- Discover and pursue new opportunities to grow and optimize the business through analytics, financial modeling, and business case development.
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to empower data driven decision-making.
- Complete in depth analyses to understand the root causes of business trends and pinpoint mitigation opportunities or specific actions to reduce risk and add value.
THE SKILL SET
- 2-5+ years of analytics experience.
- Master of SQL, Excel and SFDC (reports, dashboards etc.)
- Experience in FP&A, Finance, Consulting or business analytics role in high growth, global SaaS company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skillsTeam player.
- Bachelor’s degree (quantitative field preferred).
- Analytical experience in Sales Operations, Marketing Operations or Retention performance.
- Experience with Python or R.
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau.
- Active Eventbrite user with passion for live events.
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?