You’ll be joining an experienced team of talented Product Managers, Engineers, Business Developers, and Marketers to focus on building our platform by deeply understanding our customers, partners, and business needs. You will be integral in creating an experience that is delightful and easy-to-use by both developers and partners and fueling the growth of the Eventbrite Platform.
You are an experienced software engineer who will consult with existing Tier 1 creators and partners (“customers”) to understand their objectives, define and architect integrations, and leverage the Eventbrite Platform to drive business value. During this process, you will collaborate with Sales, Customer Success Managers, and Partnership Managers to act as the technical solutions expert to implement a product vision, drive awareness, diagnose issues and expand the integration.
- Ensure a successful Eventbrite Platform integration with customers; Act as a main point of contact and drive technical issues to resolution
- Provide technical guidance to both Eventbrite and customer teams on development best practices and opportunities to leverage the Eventbrite Platform
- Review the technical terms of customer contracts to ensure that Eventbrite can deliver what is committed based on our existing product features
- Monitor, and manage project requirements, plans, schedules, and costs for contracted customers while ensuring all Eventbrite owned tasks are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Supervise technical project lifecycle by managing discussions between customer’s internal and third-party staff
- Collaborate with Eventbrite’s product platform teams to collect, review, and develop learnings that help influence process, project planning, and API-related business decisions
- Participate in customer deployment calls to understand data requirements and provide technical guidance on feature setup and configuration.
THE SKILL SET
- Experience solving open-ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking
- Experience in full stack development and software architecture patterns
- Experience in architecting solutions using 3rd party tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable advising developers, product managers, and C-level executives
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Deep knowledge of project management core components and able to manage several projects at one time, handle timelines accordingly, and communicate updates/results effectively to customers
- Experience integrating Eventbrite or other RESTful APIs into web applications
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Passion for live events, frequently attending events and buying tickets online
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Back to top