Frontend Software Engineer
- Mendoza, Argentina
Experimentation and Innovation are critical to Eventbrite. As our platform continues to grow and develop, we are seeking a creative software engineer to use a variety of technologies in the development of new and existing product innovation.
You’ll be joining an exceptionally talented and experienced team focusing on further demonstrating the feasibility and possibility of internal ideation through the development of rapid prototypes and minimum viable products. We're also a people-focused Engineering organization: the women and men on our team value working together in small teams to solve big problems, supporting an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and pushing themselves to learn new things daily. This is a unique opportunity to influence both the future of the business and the industry in a huge way.
As a part of the Zonda team you’ll work closely with product managers, designers and fellow engineers on solving challenging problems. You will own your products end-to-end and help take the company to the next level. You’ll join a safe environment to ask questions and constructively suggest whether there is a better way to do something.
You should not be risk averse or fear failure, but be able to leverage a combination of technical skills, personal conviction, and curiosity to constantly push in what ends up hopefully being the right direction.
THE SKILL SET
- 4+ years of proven work experience successfully building web applications
- Comfort with the balancing act of rapidly building prototypes and minimum viable products while simultaneously creating readable, testable and maintainable code
- Passionate about emerging technologies, and a desire to lead the team to adopt technologies for the right reasons
- Strong desire to collaborate on building tools to improve the developer experience
- Proven ability to respectfully influence architectural and technical decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with building mobile applications and APIs
- Experience with working in a container environment like Docker
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools like Jenkins
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it's an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Back to top