Front-end Designer, Brand Communications
In this role, you will be tasked with creating rich, engaging designs and ensuring a cohesive branded experience for every user, no matter how small the touchpoint. Our Brand Communication designers have a very strong foundation in traditional graphic design, including print design, branding, and typography. In this role, you will combine your design knowledge and pair it with your coding skills to create online digital content in the form of microsites, landing pages, case studies, and event pages just to name a few. This is a unique opportunity for a designer to have a big impact on our online marketing presence and have your work shared with millions of users.
The Brand Communications team is a tight knit team of designers in both San Francisco and Mendoza practicing traditional and digital design. Our team is responsible for bringing the brand’s visual language to life and creating a deep and meaningful relationship between Eventbrite and it’s users. We ensure that at every touchpoint, whether it be an external marketing campaign or a single website page, users have a delightful and memorable experience with the Eventbrite brand.
THE TECH STACK
THE SKILL SET
- 3+ years of constantly evolving design skills in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent knowledge of print, layout, and typography that compliment your design skills
- Proven record of delivering compelling and memorable projects that are designed to match business goals, while delighting users
- Ability to take a design brief from concept to execution and make sure the final product matches your initial vision; from the first pixel to the last vector
- Experience participating in design critiques, discussing your design choices in an open forum, and helping your teammates constantly improve
- Ability to collaborate with User Experience, Product Design, Product Managers, Marketers, and Engineers on brainstorming and other ideation sessions
- Conversational to advanced level English
- Spanish (advanced level as we are a Spanish-speaking office in Mendoza)
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- An understanding of React.js and how to develop using it
- You really know your way around Wordpress and know how to customize and build unique themes
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Data Visualization / D3.js
- Passion for illustration and love drawing
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our Design team.
Back to top