There are exciting things going on behind the scenes at Eventbrite. Given our continued growth, we’re expanding our Business Finance team to better support all of our functional areas. Our goal is to provide truth-based, insightful, and action-oriented analysis for decision-making at every level. The successful candidate will be an excellent translator between business goals and financial modeling and reporting.
The Business Finance crew works closely with the Analytics and Accounting teams to analyze our numbers and partner with business executives across the company. We are a fast-moving team who gives structure to challenging issues, immerse ourselves in financial information, and delivers impactful insights and recommendations. If you are detail-oriented and strongly proactive, this job is for you.
- Implementing ERP for LatAm
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, formatting and analyzing information
- Ensure compliance requirements for financial statement audits
- Assist with month-end close process
THE SKILL SET
- US GAAP
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Advanced English Level
- Detailed-oriented and able to work independently while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
Eventbrite is the world’s leading event technology platform, powering more than two million live experiences each year. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.