Are you ready to join our industry leading Field Operations team and take responsibility for the professional delivery of products and services to our favourite clients? We are looking for a networking ninja and event entry management guru, to provide on-site as well as remote support, of our technology at some of the largest events you can imagine.
The Field Operations team at Eventbrite is responsible for making sure our largest events (think 100,000 person music festivals, mud runs, and international film festivals) go off without a hitch! We build servers in the desert, train thousands of event workers how to use our products, and make sure that every person who attends an event on our platform gets into the event without a hitch. We are charged with the deployment of thousands of assets to events of all kinds, setting up secure networks, and training their teams to use our technology to make sure lines move smoothly and attendees have a seamless experience.
You are going to have to update your frequent flyer status as in this role you will be representing our products and services in the field and on the ground. We expect the delivery of our services to be as creative and innovative as the work that went into building these industry-leading products.
Reporting to the Director of European Field Services this position requires a proven ability to troubleshoot complex networks both on-site and from a remote location, a strong understanding of technology systems and extensive event operations experience.
- Build and remotely support portable patron access control systems.
- Provide training on Eventbrite technology and procedures both in the office and on-site.
- Work with Account Managers to design and support attendee access strategies.
- Coordinate box office planning, support, and operations.
- Work closely with world class Product and Engineering teams to build and maintain industry-leading products.
- Provide on-site coordination of event staff and volunteers.
THE SKILL SET:
- 3+ years of experience in event management.
- 3+ years of experience working with wired and wireless networking tools.
- Track record of managing high occupancy events or conferences.
- Solid understanding of web standards and Apple iOS products.
- Strong organization, communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Background in the entertainment industry is a plus.
Eventbrite is the world’s leading event technology platform, powering more than two million live experiences each year. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice
to understand how we process your personal information when you apply for a job with us.