We’re a small but mighty team who support thousands of our largest customers. As Eventbrite grows rapidly, we’re looking to build our team and scale our ability to provide best in class field operations resources globally.
The Field Operations team at Eventbrite is responsible for making sure our largest events (think 100,000 person music festivals, mud runs, and international film festivals) go off without a hitch. We build servers in the desert, train thousands of event workers how to use our products, and make sure that every person who attends an event on our platform gets into the event without a hitch. We are charged with the deployment of thousands of assets to events of all kinds, setting up secure networks, and training their teams to use our technology to make sure lines move smoothly and attendees have a seamless experience.
Do you love spreadsheets? Are you obsessed with details? Then Eventbrite just might have your dream job waiting for you. We are looking for a detail focused rock star to become the gatekeeper of the rapidly growing number of field operations assets in our Cork hub. In this role you will be coordinating the day-to-day forecasting, assignment, shipping, tracking, and maintenance of all of Eventbrite field assets. Working closely with Account Management teams you will be responsible for the delivery of equipment to our clients throughout EMEA. We are looking for a focused, technically savvy manager who excels at multitasking and has a passion for logistics. You must work well in a diverse and highly collaborative team environment and actively promote knowledge sharing and organization.
- Work with account managers to assess, monitor, and update client hardware requirements on an event-by-event basis
- Manage the asset calendar and ensure equipment is being utilized to its best potential
- Ship, track, and confirm the delivery of assets to and from client sites.
- Oversee the approval process for all client hardware requests.
- Manage the licensing and service contracts for all field assets
- Configure and verify the integrity of equipment before and after it is shipped to the field
- Work with the Head of Field Services Operations to forecast future hardware needs
THE SKILL SET
- 3+ years working in a technical support or asset management role in a large company
- Strong organisation, communication and collaboration skills
- Solid understanding of procurement and asset management business functions
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Solid understanding of web standards and Apple iOS products
- Experience in logistics and working with courier delivery services in cross border shipments and regulations
- Background in the entertainment industry is a plus
Eventbrite is the world’s leading event technology platform, powering more than two million live experiences each year. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.