Director - People Operations
- Lead and manage a growing team responsible for managing the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding). Our People Operations team also acts as the first point of contact for HR related concerns for both employees and managers.
- Lead global people operations systems roadmap and self-service strategy to support long-term and service delivery goals, and ensure the highest levels of data management and accuracy for all HR Systems. Eventbrite uses Workday as our core HRIS and HCM solution so this is a great opportunity for someone with Workday experience to fully leverage the power of Workday to elevate our HR processes and service delivery.
- Own HR compliance and assess readiness in close partnership with legal and finance on everything from EEO-1 filings, 5550s, OSHA, Wage and Hour laws, etc.
- Partner with the HR Business Partners to design and execute company-wide performance management programs, feedback, promotion, and compensation cycles, as well as other critical people programs.
- Partner closely with our Total Rewards team, helping refine and implement our global compensation strategies and programs.
- Play instrumental role in helping drive the coordination of global people operations execution across our 15 global offices.
- Improve processes and drive requirements for additional improvements to eliminate manual processes.
- Train team members on new technology and process updates to ensure competency in Workday and HR related processes as well as policy and program compliance.
- Build a metrics driven organization. Lead the development of the HR reporting and analytics function to support effective decision making and business needs. Develop key operational metrics and dashboards for the team and monitor key performance metric scores.
- Hire, onboard, coach and mentor team members, playing an active role in developing expertise.
- Provide HR/People Operations support and guidance on special projects such as acquisition integration and IPO readiness.
THE SKILL SET
- 10+ years of progressive experience in HR.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable, high quality operational HR programs, processes and systems globally, in high tech companies of 750+ employees with at least 5-10 international locations.
- People management experience and strong leadership ability.
- Ability to influence, engage, and partner closely with appropriate business partners across all levels of the organization in planning, change management and conflict resolution.
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills.
- Collaborative work style - team player with low-ego.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Outstanding analytical, project management, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Can-do, make it happen attitude.
- Passion for Eventbrite.
- BA or BS degree.
- Experience working for a publicly traded company, and/or having gone through the IPO process
Meet Some of Eventbrite's Employees
Senior Director, Engineering
Galen heads some of Eventbrite’s Engineering Teams. He shapes and troubleshoots Eventbrite’s software architecture, offering users a highly sophisticated platform that connects communities around shared passions.
Back to top