Director, Global Marketing Operations
The Global Commercial Strategy team connects our customers with the value of Eventbrite. We do this in several ways using a variety of different techniques, systems and tools. In all cases our guiding light is to adapt to the needs of the business. We start with our strategy, look at the organization as it exists today and adapt ourselves to be what the organization needs to achieve excellent results against that strategy.
The Global Marketing Operations team does two principal things – optimizes existing marketing strategies and develops new ones. Existing marketing strategies include demand generation, search engine optimization and performance marketing. The challenge is to optimize our existing systems and tools to ensure we get strong, reliable performance. In the hunt for new marketing strategies the challenge is to move quickly to test several novel initiatives, to fail things quickly and lean into the initiatives that show promise.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Commercial Strategy, you will be a leader on our Commercial Strategy team. This role manages a team of talented marketing professionals across different disciplines. It is a unique opportunity to balance optimizing existing marketing channels with growth marketing tactics in a strategic and global context.
THE SKILL SET
- 8+ years of experience in marketing operations, ideally at a startup/high-growth tech company
- Experience working with and influencing a global team
- Strong understanding of marketing tools, for example email tools, SFDC, marketing automation, etc.
- Proven ability to build systems and processes that generate value for a business
- Project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree
- A passion for live experiences and/or user of Eventbrite
- Past experience working on your own startup or side project
- Knowledge of data tools (e.g. Tableau) and/or SQL
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Back to top