Design Manager, Eventbrite Brand Studio, Madrid
Brand Studio is Eventbrite’s global internal creative team. The studio is a group of multidisciplinary designers practicing traditional, digital, and experiential design. The team is responsible for bringing the brand to life and creating a deep and meaningful relationship between Eventbrite and its users. The designers ensure that at every touchpoint, whether it be an external marketing campaign, a single website page, or an immersive environment, users have a delightful and memorable experience with the Eventbrite brand.
We create rich, engaging designs and ensure a cohesive branded experience for every user, no matter how small the touchpoint. We strive to build an aspirational brand that enriches people’s lives and celebrates experience creators around the world. Our goal as a team is to build a brand that plays an integral part in people’s lives, powering their passions and inspiring them to go out and live more.
The Design Manager will oversee our internal Brand Studio team in Madrid, as well as any external creative agencies and freelancers, throughout the entire creative process. We’re looking for a leader; a mentor; a passionate design professional.
You will report directly to the Creative Director in San Francisco, guiding our Madrid creative team to achieve outstanding performance while creating compelling and memorable design campaigns that solve our business goals. As the Design Manager you will act as a brand champion, working closely with internal stakeholders and other department leads to move rapidly from concept to launch; from testing through iteration. Your main responsibility will be managing and supporting the team, however there may be opportunities from time to time to get more hands on with projects. Lastly, you will also help the team collaborate closely with the Product Designers to make sure that our brand experience, through our visual language, is cohesive from beginning to end.
THE SKILL SET
- 8+ years of constantly evolving design skills in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience managing other designers
- Experience conducting regular reviews and career development with other designers
- Excellent knowledge of print, layout, typography and brand theory
- Proven record of delivering compelling and memorable campaigns that are designed to match business goals
- Ability to help designers manage client expectations from beginning to final delivery
- Experience participating in design critiques, helping your team members constantly improve
- Ability to collaborate with User Experience, Product Design, Product Managers, and Marketers on brainstorming and other ideation sessions
- Ability to coach other designers and provide inspiration on projects
- Help create strong relationships between the Design team and other departmental leads to improve the quality of the work and the efficiency of the process
- Experience advocating Design across a company
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A Company focus on talent development
- Eventbrite full compensation & Perks plan.
- Share options (your piece of EB pie!).
- Health & Wellness Program.
- Remote work policy.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Profesional development & training paths.
- English speaking company.
- International Career options.
- A young dynamic team with a ‘let's make it happen’ mentality.
- Team lunches and team offsites.
- Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours.
- A family-friendly environment.
- Monthly Lunch vouchers
- Travel options to meet with your colleagues in San Francisco and other offices around the globe.
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice to understand how we process your personal information when you apply for a job with us.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Back to top