Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform. We build the technology to allow anyone to create, share, find, and attend events that fuel their passions and enrich their lives. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, air guitar competitions, fairs, fundraisers, gaming competitions - you name it, we power it. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we’re opening our newest office in Cork to continue to build our world-class team to provide support to our growing community of event organisers and attendees.
Customer Experience is critical to the success of Eventbrite. Our global support team spans San Francisco, Nashville, and Mendoza, and soon - Cork! We’re available 24/7 to troubleshoot, problem solve, and exceed expectations through delivering a delightful experience. We’re tasked with ensuring our organisers and consumers have a consistently great experiences with Eventbrite, and measure it by maintaining a best-in-class Net Promoter Score. No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond. Great service to us is personal, human, quick and thorough, and above all delightful. And we do it all at scale.
Joining our team means doing what you love - helping people. Through phone, chat, and email, you will be interfacing with our wonderful customers, and working through various questions to help make their event a success. Your mastery of the Eventbrite platform will be invaluable as you guide our customers in learning the best ways to set up and manage events, resolve any day-of-event concerns, and maximize the toolset to ensure a great experience. Ultimately, your goal will be to delight our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile.
- Be our Italian language expert and provide world-class service to our event organisers and attendees via phone, email, and chat from over 180 countries worldwide
- Be an expert on Eventbrite features and processes
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers
- Represent the voice of our customers by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate
- Bring a flexible mindset - our team relies on each other to cover and/or switch shifts in order to meet the needs of our customers and quickly adapt to changes in product and process. The only constant around here is change!
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package
THE SKILL SET:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Italian and English
- A proactive, make-it-happen attitude
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile
- A great sense of humour
- Tech fluency – you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed, as well as help and teach others!
- An infectiously upbeat attitude and great sense of humor
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Avid Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Team happy hours & off-sites
Eventbrite is a global ticketing service that allows anyone to create, share and find live experiences of all kinds. Since their founding in 2006, Eventbrite’s robust self-service platform has helped event organisers process $3.5 billion in gross ticket sales. With millions of events on the platform, Eventbrite hosts a vibrant community of event attendees looking to discover a variety of live experiences from small photography and yoga classes to large concerts and festivals with tens of thousands of attendees. Named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies
of 2016, Eventbrite has eight offices around the world, and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.