Eventbrite’s customer base and platform are growing. We’re expanding our support presence in Nashville to evolve alongside these business needs. We want to empower customers with the knowledge and resources they need to be successful on Eventbrite. From a single ticket buyer to the largest organizer on our site, we need a right-sized experience for each one. We’re looking for people who can own this exciting challenge, and provide support to our growing community of event organizers and attendees.
Customer Experience is critical to the success of Eventbrite. Our global support team spans San Francisco, Nashville, Mendoza, Cork, and Melbourne. We’re available 24/7 to troubleshoot, problem solve, and exceed expectations through delivering a delightful experience. We’re tasked with ensuring our organizers and consumers have consistently great experiences with Eventbrite. No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, or chat), we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond. Great service to us is personal, human, quick, thorough, and above all delightful. And we do it all at scale.
Joining our team means doing what you love - helping people. Through phone, chat, and/or email, you will be interfacing with our wonderful customers, and working through various questions to help make their event experience is a success. From helping an attendee identify an unrecognized charge to helping an event organizer maximize their usage of our platform’s features, your mastery of the Eventbrite platform will be invaluable. Ultimately, your goal will be to guide our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile.
Please note that this role is a temporary position (estimated 12 weeks), with the potential to become a permanent member of the Nashville Customer Experience team. You will work out of our Nashville office, and the exact duration of the role will be based on business needs.
THE SKILL SET:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- A proactive, make-it-happen attitude
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- Accountability to own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile
- Tech fluency – you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed, as well as help and teach others!
- A flexible mindset - our team relies on each other to cover and/or switch shifts in order to meet the needs of our customers and quickly adapt to changes in product and process. The only constant around here is change!
- An infectiously upbeat attitude and great sense of humor
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Avid Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
Eventbrite is the world’s leading event technology platform, powering more than two million live experiences each year. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Non Exempt