We are building a world-class support organisation comprised of motivated and talented problem solvers who love helping others. As the Eventbrite platform continues to develop, our team of dedicated product experts is responsible for providing education and resources to a growing market of customers (both organisers and attendees). We’re looking for start-up oriented candidates to bring their excellent communication and creative issue resolution skills to the team. With music festivals, mud runs, conferences, and many more live events being ticketed through Eventbrite, our platform means no one conversation is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative customer experience experts, and we train and invest in our smart and savvy team to help them build successful careers here at Eventbrite.
Customer Experience is critical to the success of Eventbrite. Our global support team spans San Francisco, Nashville, Mendoza, and Cork. We’re available 24/7 to troubleshoot, problem solve, and exceed expectations through delivering a delightful experience. We’re tasked with ensuring our organisers and consumers have a consistently great experiences with Eventbrite, and measure it by maintaining a best-in-class Net Promoter Score. No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond. Great service to us is personal, human, quick and thorough, and above all delightful. And we do it all at scale. Meet some of the Customer Experience team
Joining our team means doing what you love--helping people. Through phone and email, you will be interfacing with our wonderful customers, and working through various questions to help make their event a success. Your mastery of the Eventbrite platform will be invaluable as you guide our customers in learning the best ways to set up and manage events, resolve any day-of-event concerns, and maximize the toolset to ensure a great experience. Ultimately, your goal will be to delight our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile.
- Be our Dutch language expert and provide world-class service to our event organisers and attendees via phone and email from over 180 countries worldwide
- Be an expert on Eventbrite features and processes
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers
- Represent the voice of our customers by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate
- Bring a flexible mindset - our team relies on each other to cover and/or switch shifts in order to meet the needs of our customers and quickly adapt to changes in product and process. The only constant around here is change!
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package
THE SKILL SET
- Native-level Dutch speaker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English
- A proactive, make-it-happen attitude
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile
- Tech fluency – you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed, as well as help and teach others
- An infectiously upbeat attitude and great sense of humor
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Avid Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Team happy hours & off-sites
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Travel Reimbursement
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?