Customer Experience Representative
We are building a world-class support organization comprised of motivated and talented problem solvers who love helping others. As the Eventbrite platform continues to develop, our team of dedicated customer experience representatives is responsible for providing assistance and resources to a growing market of organizers and consumers. We’re looking for self-motivated candidates to bring their excellent communication and creative issue resolution skills to the team. With music festivals, mud runs, conferences, and many more live events being ticketed through Eventbrite, our platform means you’ll be having a variety of conversations. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative customer experience experts, and we train and invest in our smart and savvy team to help them build successful careers here at Eventbrite.
Customer Experience is critical to the success of Eventbrite. Our global support team spans Nashville, Mendoza, Cork and Melbourne. We’re available 24/7 to troubleshoot, problem solve, and exceed expectations through delivering a delightful experience. We’re tasked with ensuring our organizers and consumers have a consistently great experiences with Eventbrite. No matter what the channel (self-service, phone, email, or chat), we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond. Great service to us is personal, human, quick and thorough, and above all delightful. And we do it all at scale. Meet some of the Customer Experience team.
Joining our team means doing what you love - helping people. Through phone, chat, and email, you will be interfacing with our wonderful customers, and working through various questions to help make their event a success. Your mastery of the Eventbrite platform will be invaluable as you guide our customers in learning the best ways to set up and manage events, resolve any day-of-event concerns, and maximize the toolset to ensure a great experience. Ultimately, your goal will be to delight our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile.
- Provide world-class service to our event organizers and attendees via phone, email, and chat from over 180 countries worldwide
- Be an expert on Eventbrite features and processes
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers
- Represent the voice of our customers by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate
- Bring a flexible mindset - our team relies on each other to cover and/or switch shifts in order to meet the needs of our customers and quickly adapt to changes in product and process. The only constant around here is change!
- Schedule will either be 8:00-4:30pm or 10:30-7:00pm depending on business needs. Includes one weekend day and some holidays.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package
THE SKILL SET
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- A proactive, make-it-happen attitude, with an appreciation for friendly competition
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment
- Resilience and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile
- A great sense of humor
- Tech fluency – you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed, as well as help and teach others!
- An infectiously upbeat attitude and great sense of humor
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Avid Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
- Prior experience with Salesforce, Google Suite, NewVoiceMedia and Slack
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Back to top