At Eventbrite, we are bringing innovative products and a fresh approach to an industry with entrenched interests and diverse competition. As the liaison between Eventbrite and our largest and highest value customers, Account Managers must be relentless advocates for our customers, adept problem solvers, and skillful relationship managers in order to ensure that we are delivering amazing experiences for our customers and driving long lasting success for our partners.
The Account Management Team builds and maintains customer relationships with a focus on support, engagement, and growth. At Eventbrite we believe that innovative technology and a customer-centric mindset are key elements to building a successful business and creating world-class customer experiences. Our dedicated, sharp, and creative Account Management Team works with our most important customers to ensure that they are fully leveraging our platform and have the knowledge, training, and support they need to exceed their business goals. The team works together and cross-functionally to create exceptional experiences for our customers, and ensure the longevity of our most valuable partnerships. Learn more about our Sales team.
As a Customer Enablement Manager, you will partner with clients to manage the complete Eventbrite on-boarding process, as well as assist Account Managers with ongoing tactical and technical support for our most strategic customers. You’ll use your natural consultative approach to engage and educate our organizers while providing an excellent first experience. You will have a positive, problem-solving attitude and a tenacious spirit for filling gaps and getting stuff done.
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Assist strategic customers with on-boarding and platform implementation in an operationally efficient manner
- Provide specialized training for new customers with a focus on engagement, success, and delivery on strategic business goals
- Maintain deep understanding of the Eventbrite product to support ongoing customer needs and complex platform implementations
- Gather business insights, aggregate customer data, and present solutions to Account Management teams to ensure we’re meeting and exceeding customer business goals
- Be an internal advocate for customer experience issues by providing ongoing tactical support and product training
THE SKILL SET
- 1+ years experience in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience in a customer facing role is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), high attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple high priority projects
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Bachelor’s Degree