Eventbrite’s Customer base is growing and evolving, and we need our help content, internal knowledge, and customer facing experiences to grow and evolve too. We want to empower customers with the knowledge and resources they need to be successful on Eventbrite. From a single ticket buyer to the largest organizer on our site, we need a right-sized experience for each one. We’re looking for a Content Strategy Manager that can own this exciting challenge.
Team Knowledge is obsessive about making sure Eventbrite’s support content is the best it can be for customers at lightning speed. As knowledge seekers and sharers, we’re helping to improve Eventbrite’s support strategy, methodology, and approach through content — creating scalable customer service experiences worldwide. This role requires a keen understanding of the integrated functions within a support organization and the ability to build and execute on programs that drive superior customer experience results.
We need someone to help us evolve Eventbrite’s customer content strategy. As the key player in one of our most important customer touch points you’ll be helping steer the customer experience at Eventbrite. We’re looking for an innovator with a keen eye for process-improvement and the ability to use data to drive decisions. You’ll be managing an incredible team of writers and content strategists and be responsible for leading cross-functional conversations with stakeholders to find consensus and drive timelines for content creation.
The ideal candidate should be a proven leader in the knowledge and content space with a mix of technical and business acumen. Team Knowledge manages both the customer facing Help Center and internal agent-facing content. We partner with Customer Success operations, localization, and engineering teams to ensure customers and our team have the right content at the right time. We’re always looking for innovative ways to deliver an amazing support experience — whether online through self-service or through agent contact.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years professional experience in related field
- 3+ years as a people leader — you will be leading a senior team of Content Specialists
- Proven ability to develop successful content strategies aimed at decreasing customer effort and/or improving internal productivity
- Experience working within a globally distributed organization with localized content
- Derive content opportunities using quantitative and qualitative analysis. You are able to take the analysis and present a compelling vision for change.
- Establish cross-functional team effort to deliver goals ranging from content optimization to inventing new communication channels
- You are passionate about providing customers an effortless experience at every touchpoint. Most important, you love creating amazing and effective online content.
- Track record of managing large, global, and cross-functional initiatives
- Deep experience with Salesforce, JIRA, and Google Analytics (or similar tools)
- Knowledge of Kaizen, six sigma, lean, or other data-driven approaches to eliminating defects or decreasing waste
- Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
Eventbrite is the world’s leading event technology platform, powering more than two million live experiences each year. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records