Client Success Manager (Benelux)
Eventbrite is looking for a seasoned, energetic and motivated Client Success Manager in our European subsidiary office in Amsterdam or Antwerp at a very exciting stage in our global growth. You will get to work in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting industry, at the forefront of innovation at events. As a Client Success Manager, you are responsible for the relationships with and retention of contracts for our largest clients B2B / registration and Music clients in Belgium and the Netherlands. You’ll develop relationships with our existing top tier clients, ensuring their ongoing success on Eventbrite’s platform, and be the primary contact for renewal negotiations.
What makes this role at Eventbrite so exciting? You’ll be working with event organizers who manage everything from music festivals to concert venues to registrations for large corporate B2B events, and much more. Our horizontal platform means no one conversation with a client is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative experts, and we train and invest in our smart and goal-oriented team to grow their careers here at Eventbrite.
Eventbrite Benelux is a dynamic, fast growing company and is looking for someone to accelerate growth internationally. The Account Management team (CSM) is responsible for retaining and growing the strategic business partnerships with our top tier clients.
You will play a critical role supporting the success of some of Eventbrite's highest profile events. Specifically, we are looking for someone with Account Management experience in the technology industry. We are looking for someone to bring their experience in the Account Management space to be a strategic business partner for our largest Organizers in the Benelux market. Working cross-functionally with other Eventbrite internal teams, you will provide strategic support to Eventbrite’s customers. You'll partner during the implementation of the Eventbrite product, and you will manage ongoing communication with Eventbrite's most complex accounts. Building high-level relationships focused on service and engagement, Account Managers are valued partners in ensuring the long-term success of Eventbrite’s customers.
- Drive successful experiences for our customers with an emphasis on strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and meaningful measurement
- Build and maintain valued relationships with customers to ultimately drive client revenue and ensure retention
- Leverage knowledge of the Eventbrite platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support
- Work cross functionally with our Field Operations, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to manage tactical and on-site needs for organizer events
- Articulate and position the value Eventbrite drives for our customers (with a focus on proven success and ROI) through consistent measurement, reporting, and check-ins
- Manage all renewal, contract re-negotiation, and upsell opportunities for customers
- Actively help tell the Eventbrite story through thought leadership contributions, including case studies, client success stories, and other marketing materials
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5 years experience in Client Success Management and/or Account Management
- 3-5 years experience managing tier one or top tier customer relationships and contract renewals with a SaaS product
- Demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and fostering meaningful client engagements
- Strong organization skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Experience with selling and doing business within the Benelux region
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organization
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a creative make-it-happen spirit
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience in the Corporate / B2B event management Industry
- Experience in the Music Industry
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau
- Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Back to top