Business Operations Project Manager
- Work closely with our Customer, Marketing, Sales, Legal, Finance, Product & Engineering teams to develop our roadmap of strategic projects and company wide initiatives.
- Guide our key stakeholders through our project prioritization framework, ensuring alignment on scope, timing, project plan and final deliverables.
- Partner extensively with the wider Revenue Operations teams (technical, analytical and enablement) to accurately scope the engagements required to deliver against project requirements.
- Drive complex projects from initiation to completion, ensure that key success metrics are identified and tracked through the lifecycle of each project.
- Implement appropriate quality & risk mitigation practices for all projects to ensure that key project partners and internal stakeholders are aligned to the project plan, scope and success metrics.
- Lead consistent communication for projects and as a representative of Business Ops with customers, key internal/ external stakeholders and senior management.
- Collaborate with the wider Business Operations team in the continuing improvement and refinement of our project lifecycle framework.
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5+ years of prior experience in leading Business Operations and/or Process Improvement projects.
- SaaS project management experience in an agile environment a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with SaaS tech stack such as salesforce.com, Gainsight, Marketo, Jira/Confluence etc.
- Experience in cross-functional project management (desirable).
- Problem-solving maven adept at quickly dissecting an issue into its component parts and identifying the root cause or opportunity.
- Excellent prioritization skills - ability to multi-task and work well under pressure and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines and without continued direct supervision.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility to multi-task across projects with varying deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsHigh energy, self-starter with bias for action and sense of urgency to deliver results.
- Prior experience working in BizOps for high growth start-ups.
- Understanding of the sales pipeline from lead to bookings and very familiar with marketing contribution to this pipeline.
- Understanding of deep self serve, upsell and retention frameworks or experience.
- Experience leading or working on projects adopting agile project management & agile development methodologies.
Meet Some of Eventbrite's Employees
Head, Category Marketing
Martina leads a team of marketing experts whose mission is to fuel growth of the millions of events on the Eventbrite platform. She oversees marketing, acquisition, and engagement initiatives across key industry verticals.
Back to top