Business Development Manager
Our team of Business Development Managers are accomplished professionals that have high standards of performance, want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for someone to help build a world-class business development team in the European that consistently beats business targets, partners cross-functionally with our global to teams, and helps write the playbook for our European market.
Eventbrite is looking for a seasoned Business Development Manager in our European subsidiary office in London. This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite's UK business development efforts in one of our key categories.
This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite's UK business development efforts. Eventbrite's goal is to become the UK’s favourite ticketing and registration solution by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology. At Eventbrite, you’ll find a team of dynamic, smart and engaged people who are passionate about building communities and creating innovative products to help people get together around live experiences. If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionizing the ticketing industry, we want to hear from you.
- Develop relationships with UK high-end event organisers to generate new business development opportunities in one of our lead verticals.
- Engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Eventbrite’s product and win repeat business
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts on the UK events market to the business development team
- Shape Eventbrite’s business development priorities in the UK market
- Create and maintain up to date leads and accounts plans using our CRM system
- Close deals both self generated and lead nurtured
THE SKILL SET
- High performance business leadership with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious business development activities
- An analytical mind-set and a creative spirit
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- A passion for and knowledge of the event industry with a robust network of contacts in the industry
- 3+ years experience in business development
- History of over-performance in previous sales role
- Bachelors degree
- Prior start-up experience
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Back to top