Associate Manager, Customer Experience
Customer Experience is critical to the success of Eventbrite. Our global team spans SF, Nashville, Cork and Mendoza and is available 24/7 to troubleshoot, problem solve, and exceed expectations through delivering a delightful experience. We’re tasked with ensuring our organizers and consumers have consistently great experiences with Eventbrite, and measure it by maintaining an incredibly high Net Promoter Score. No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond. Great service to us is personal, human, quick and thorough, and above all delightful. And we do it all at scale.Your team is made up of agents who support customers in both Portuguese and Spanish. Meet some of the Customer Experience team.
We’re looking for a dedicated, people-oriented Customer Experience Associate Manager to guide, mentor and inspire our incredible team of Client Experience Representatives. The right person is a self-starter, go-getter, motivator, and can connect online and offline with their team, Customer Experience. Your leadership challenge will be to determine when and how you motivate and inspire your team.
Our Associate Manager of Customer Experience coaches and develops a world-class team that takes pride in creating delightful customer experiences and consistently raising the bar. We’re looking for someone who can nurture, support, challenge and help grow the best customer support team out there.
Your job is all about partnering with the leadership team to deliver unparalleled service while fostering a fun and enriching work environment.
- Passionately develop a team of Customer Experience who have the skills and tools to delight our customers and exceed their wildest expectations
- Continuously help shape and drive strategic initiatives through analysis of customer needs and pain points as well as internal team performance metrics
- Mentor, inspire, and provide guidance to your team with a focus on helping them achieve their goals, grow as team members, and create successful experiences for our customers
- Support and ensure the team has what they need to complete their jobs effectively and has fun doing so
- Partner with members from our global Sales, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams while representing the voice of our customers
- Collaborate with the rest of Customer Experience team in San Francisco, Nashville, Melbourne and Cork to develop and implement best practices
- Help to attract and retain top talent to the team
- Confirm team understanding of company initiatives and goals
- Act as a point of escalation for customers and team members looking for additional support and service
THE SKILL SET
- 2+ years experience leading world class customer service or customer-focused teams / managing others
- An unshakable passion for service. We take customer support really seriously and you should too!
- A commitment to developing an exceptional and fun workplace
- Tech fluency – you’re an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed and teach others
- The ability to identify initiatives to drive efficiency and customer satisfaction
- A creative approach to problem solving that allows you to stay steps ahead of a constantly changing business and lead the way
- A proven track record of building strong, tight-knit teams who connect with each other
- Have a flexible schedule and willing to work holidays/off hours
- Comfort with a rapidly evolving work environment; you don’t just roll with change--you are prepared to initiate and thrive in it
- Advanced English and Spanish proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Portuguese language
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Is this role not an exact fit? Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Back to top