Eventbrite is disrupting a huge industry in desperate need of a shakeup. As an Account Manager, you are responsible for the relationships with and retention of contracts for our largest clients. You’ll develop relationships with our existing top tier clients, ensure their ongoing success on Eventbrite’s platform, and be the primary contact for renewal negotiations.
What makes Account Management at Eventbrite so exciting? You’ll be working with event organizers who manage everything from music festivals to concert venues to complicated registrations for mud runs, beer festivals, conferences, and much more. Our horizontal platform means no one conversation with a client is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We’re consultative experts, and we train and invest in our smart and goal-oriented team to grow their careers here at Eventbrite. This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite's UK business development efforts across our key categories.
Eventbrite is seeking an Account Manager to join its UK Subsidiary’s client retention focused team based in London. Eventbrite UK is a dynamic, fast growing company and is looking for someone to accelerate growth internationally. The Account Management team is responsible for retaining and growing the strategic business partnerships with our top tier clients.
As an Account Manager you will play a critical role supporting the success of some of Eventbrite's highest profile events. Specifically, we are looking for someone with Account Management experience in the technology industry. We are looking for someone to bring their experience in the Account Management space to be a strategic business partner for our largest Organizers in the UK market. Working cross-functionally with other Eventbrite internal teams, you will provide strategic support to Eventbrite’s customers. You'll partner during the implementation of the Eventbrite product, and you will manage ongoing communication with Eventbrite's most complex accounts. Building high-level relationships focused on service and engagement, Account Managers are valued partners in ensuring the long-term success of Eventbrite’s customers.
- Use your experience in the Ticketing and Events industry to be a strategic business partner for our largest Organizers, helping their events be successful on our platform
- Drive successful experiences for our customers with an emphasis on strategic planning, engagement implementation, feature adoption, and meaningful measurement
- Build and maintain valued relationships with customers to ultimately drive client revenue and ensure retention
- Leverage knowledge of the Eventbrite platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support
- Work cross functionally with our Field Operations, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to manage tactical and on-site needs for organizer events
- Articulate and position the value Eventbrite drives for our customers (with a focus on proven success and ROI) through consistent measurement, reporting, and check-ins
- Manage all renewal, contract re-negotiation, and upsell opportunities for customers
- Actively help tell the Eventbrite story through thought leadership contributions, including case studies, client success stories, and other marketing materials
THE SKILL SET
- 3-5 years experience in Client Success Management and/or Account Management
- 3-5 years experience managing tier one or top tier customer relationships and contract renewals with a SaaS product
- Demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and fostering meaningful client engagements
- Strong organization skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organization
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a creative make-it-happen spirit
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it.
Back to top