Management Training Associate
Business Administration Degree or Management Experience Wanted for Management Training Associate Positions. Start your Career in Sales and Marketing with the Fastest Growing Company in the Metroplex!!!
No Telemarketing and No Door to Door Sales!
- Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of new customers
- Supervising and coaching account managers and account executives.
- Learning the business aspect of running a marketing firm
- All business & communication aspects in between our clients and their target market
Evantage, Inc. is an organization developed on the belief that an approach to entry level business sales and marketing based on personal communication will always be more effective and meaningful than the latest technology craze.
We are a business focused on the understanding that our people are our future & therefore we want to coach them into a management position. We strive to provide an entrepreneurial environment dedicated to developing successful business leaders. Our success as an organization is a result of maintaining high standards within our firm and working with only those interested in business management and capable of becoming the best of the best at leading others.
We promote only from within our own company and reward employees with unlimited potential for advancement into a management position. We teach leadership & management as an action, not a title. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running the businesses in our organization.
- Ambition * Work Ethic * A Positive Attitude *
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service/ sales
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Evantage Inc are:
· Willing to follow a proven training system designed to help employees achieve their goals
· Team players
· People who strive to have positive attitudes
· Looking for an amazing future
· Highly coachable
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
For immediate consideration and/or more information, contact our Human Resources Department at 469-298-3003 or visit our website at www.evantageinc.net
Back to top