Senior Product Manager, Native Buyer Apps
About the Job:
- Set the product strategy of Etsy’s buyer-facing apps.
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences to Etsy users.
- Build and maintain a roadmap to delight our customers while growing the business.
- Partner with Google and Apple to identify technology integration and promotion opportunities.
- Integrate user research, market analysis, and community feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing).Facilitate communication throughout the development process by partnering with a variety of internal teams including other product development teams, marketing, and business development.
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- 5+ years of product management / product ownership experience.
- 3+ years of managing the product strategy for a native app (ideally both iOS and Android).
- Deep understanding of app lifecycle (start up, deep linking, notifications, etc.).
- Exceptional written and oral communication skillsExceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience working on a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and partners.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Experience partnering with Google and Apple to leverage new native OS capabilities.
- Strong technical abilities (e.g., Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, Java, Android Studio) a plus.
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company a plus.
- Experience as a designer, engineer or analyst a plus.
Meet Some of Etsy's Employees
Senior Director, User Experience
Alex oversees Etsy’s User Experience Team. He focuses his questions on how to create integrated and friendly experiences for both buyers and sellers in the Etsy marketplace.
Back to top