Senior Product Manager, International
We are looking for a high-impact product leader to join our Localization and Translation team which is the Product arm of our International Org. As a Senior Product Manager, International, you'll build product experiences and infrastructure while growing the business internationally. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key products focused on crafting member experiences which are fully localized for our global audience -- legible, usable, compliant, and market winning. This is a full-time position in San Francisco, CA.
About the role
- Be responsible for the product strategy, and ongoing development, of a key part of Etsy internationalization.
- Build both back-end and customer-facing solutions to solve localization problems.
- Prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences to Etsy users.
- Build and maintain a roadmap to delight our international customers.
- Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
- Establish relationships and manage stakeholders within the International org and product development teams across other teams at Etsy (e.g. Search, Seller).
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- 5+ years of product management / product ownership experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading a cross-functional product development team of designers, engineers, analysts, and partners.
- Experience working with markets outside the US.
- Deep knowledge of user journey across multiple devices
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects.
- Experienced in planning work for assigned work streams.
- Have an inspiring and engaging communication style.
- Strong technical abilities (e.g., PHP, SQL) a plus.
- Experience working in a two-sided marketplace and/or ecommerce a plus.
- Knowledge of a language other than English is a plus.
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top