Senior Marketing Specialist, Business Operations
Etsy is looking for a highly-motivated, self-starter, individual contributor to provide integrated marketing analysis, forecasting and reporting-consolidation services across all buyer marketing channels and teams.
This role will include active forecasting and management of performance marketing budgets through working with channel leads, finance and accounting team. Role will also be involved in consolidating measurement and reporting, streamlining workflows to improve team efficiency. This full-time position is based in Brooklyn, New York and reports to the Senior Manager, Performance Marketing.
About the Marketing Team
It's an exciting time at Etsy. We are bringing our mission of making commerce human to life. Join our rapidly growing Marketing organization where your contributions will make a big impact and positive difference in real people's lives. We are constantly exploring new ways to acquire, activate and retain engaged buyers. We demonstrate daily how data, insights, and innovative-thinking, can craft strategy and campaigns that lead to global growth.
About the Role
- Own the translation between marketing success metrics and financial metrics, fully understanding Etsy’s attribution model and how different metrics (i.e. attributed GMS and LTV revenue) translates to Etsy's top- and bottom-line
- Lead the consolidation of forecasted and actualized paid marketing spend, attributed GMS, and return on investment
- Partner with multiple parts of the organization to complete and troubleshoot monthly marketing spend, GMS and revenue reconciliations
- Partner with accounting team members to ensure accurate recording of expenses
- Prepare monthly results reporting and commentary
- Support the Finance team in ad-hoc requests
- Aggressively evaluate processes and procedures and implement change to gain efficiencies and streamline workflows
- Assist with helping channel leads understand the business needs and translate into departmental expense forecasts
- Show discernment on when to elevate issues/requests and when to resolve independently
- Prioritize and streamline tasks to ensure accuracy and efficiencies
- You are the liaison between marketing and operations departments
- You are capable of analyzing funnel performance and making performance improvement decisions
- You build, analyze, and optimize marketing processes
- You monitor feedback from the marketing team to improve process and promote efficiency
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top