Senior Manager, Product Support & Insights
About the Job
- Managing and mentoring a team of 6.
- The team’s scope encompasses Insights & Analytics for all of Member Operations, and Product Support Managers (PSM’s) each with their own product area focus.
- Architecting and quarterbacking the support plan for new launches. For a major initiative, this includes defining a support strategy, building the ROI framework, tracking goals and impact, and bringing a diverse group of stakeholders along for the ride.
- Coach and mentor junior PSM’s in ensuring Member Ops’ preparedness for regular launches and post-launch reporting including bug filing and bug quality.
- Working with business lines to publish a formal support agreement, revisiting and/or amending Member Operations plan when a new service or market launches, detailing the resource needs, support services requested, volume expectations, service levels, risks, etc.
- Holding quarterly business reviews with product leadership to report on support performance
- Partner with Product Management early in the development cycle to represent the customer and advocate on their behalf to obviate the need for support post-launch
- Collaborate with Research and Insights to maintain regular reports and dashboards on top customer product requests and pain pointsBe an expert on the health and quality of Etsy products and services
- Keep Member Ops teams informed about the company roadmap at the appropriate level, giving them a comprehensive and real-time view of active work and ensuring that the right MO teams are involved in the right discussions
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years experience in technical support and/or relationship management roles
- 3+ years of people management experience
- You thrive off thoughtful planning, problem solving, and multitasking
- You have extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence multiple stakeholders at various levels and disciplines
- You are adept at developing and building relationships
- You are comfortable gathering and utilizing data to make decisions
- You can effectively prioritize amongst conflicting demandsYou have excellent written and presentation skills
- You can work with a high level of autonomy
- You have a passion for delivering the best possible member experience
- You believe in the mission and values of Etsy and can demonstrate that in your work
- SQL experience a plus
Meet Some of Etsy's Employees
Senior Director, User Experience
Alex oversees Etsy’s User Experience Team. He focuses his questions on how to create integrated and friendly experiences for both buyers and sellers in the Etsy marketplace.
Back to top